1. Bayview Hunters Point Foundation Youth Services Program
Project: Youth employment litter abatement program.
2. Chinatown Community Development Center
Project: Adopt-An-Alley & Community Clean-Up Program in Chinatown.
3. Chinese Culture Foundation of San Francisco
Project: Creation of a community gathering space on the bridge at Portsmouth Square.
4. Community Youth Center of San Francisco
Project: Creation of an “Asian Themed” community garden in the Bayview.
5. Delivering Innovation in Supportive Housing (DISH)
Project: Public art on the Windsor Hotel, facing Boeddeker Park.
6. Diamond Heights Neighbors, sponsored by SF Parks Alliance
Project: Greening & landscaping of the medians on Diamond Heights Blvd.
7. Dolores Street Community Services, sponsored by SF Clean City Coalition
Project: Street sweeping & maintenance program along Cesar Chavez St. and the surrounding area.
8. Enterprise for High School Students
Project: Youth employment summer gardening program.
9. Inner City Youth
Project: Youth employment litter abatement program in OMI.
10. Nature in the City, sponsored by SF Parks Alliance
Project: Adah’s Stairway Beautification & Greening Project
11. North West Bernal Alliance
Project: Graffiti abatement program
12. Ocean Avenue Association, sponsored by SF Beautiful
Project: Creation of two community gathering spaces.
13 Rebirth and Development, Inc.
Project: Public art & greening project in front of the All In Common Gardens.
14. Revere Neighbors, sponsored by SF Clean Coalition City
Project: Public art on Revere and Selby Streets.
15. SF Beautiful
Project: City-wide Public Art Program on MTA buses.
16. SF Beautiful
Project: Public art & traffic calming project on Broad Street in the OMI.
17. Top of Broadway CBD
Project: Installation of historical markers in the North Beach neighborhood.
18. UP Urban, Inc.
Project: Creation of a community gathering space “Dogpatch Arts Plaza.”
19. WalkStop, sponsored by SF Beautiful
Project: Public art, physical improvements & landscaping at the intersection of Haight and Fillmore Streets.